Distance learners are eligible for all financial aid opportunities, including FAFSA-based federal and state loans, grants and scholarships.
To remain eligible for financial aid, you must:
- Be admitted to BSU as a degree-seeking student. Federal regulations do not allow students to receive financial aid through BSU if admitted in a non-degree seeking status. Contact Admissions to change your status.
- Carry a minimum of six credits of coursework per semester (some students qualify for a grant with fewer than six credits).
- Register early each semester to avoid delays in receiving financial aid.
- Complete all coursework before each semester end-date.
- Click here for additional financial aid information in MyBSU.
For scholarships, please submit your BSU Foundation Scholarship Application each year before the February deadline.