Updated Transcripts

Have you completed courses elsewhere since being admitted?

If you completed college coursework elsewhere during your time at BSU, or if you had in-progress grades from another school (marked as “TZ” on your degree audit report) when you were first admitted, please request an update to your transfer evaluation. Things to note:

  • Wait until you know your non-BSU grades have been posted to your transcript.
  • Transfer GPA is not calculated at BSU, and transfer grade updates will also not impact your BSU GPA.
  • Poor academic performance at another school may impact your satisfactory academic progress (SAP – or course completion rate) or ability to receive financial aid at BSU. Similarly, unpaid balances and other financial obligations (excluding loans and other aid) at other schools will impact your enrollment eligibility at BSU.
  • Updated records from other schools may not be withheld from BSU for non-passing work, and final transcripts from all schools must be received at BSU before your program can be completed and you may graduate.

Transfer updates from Minnesota State schools

If you attended a Minnesota State college or university, please email Angie Coan at angie.coan@bemidjistate.edu and request a new transcript be downloaded and evaluated.

Transfer updates from all other schools

For updates from all other schools, contact the school directly and request that they send an official transcript directly to:

Bemidji State Admissions
1500 Birchmont Dr NE #13
Bemidji, MN 56601

or by email to: admissions@bemidjistate.edu

Requesting non-MinnState transcripts is the responsibility of the student, although as a courtesy we do try to notify students when we are aware of TZ grades on degree audit reports.