Fall 2020 AAR Registration begins on December 1, 2019 at 6:00 PM CST.
Dates currently scheduled for Fall 2020 AAR:
- March 19, 2020 (Thursday)
- March 20, 2020 (Friday) Full for Freshmen, Transfer Student seats still available
- April 3, 2020 (Friday)
- April 17, 2020 (Friday)
- April 24, 2020 (Friday)
- May 1, 2020 (Friday)
- May 15, 2020 (Friday)
- June 19, 2020 (Friday)
- Independent Registration Phone Appointments will be available at numerous dates and times (for out-of-state students, 6+ hours distance from campus only).
All events take place on-campus in the Hobson Memorial Union from 11:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
On-Site Registration *Transfer Students Only*
For any transfer students who are unable to attend one of our AAR programs, we do offer On-Site Registration appointments at a variety of campuses, including Alexandria Community & Technical College, Central Lakes College, St. Cloud Technical & Community College, and many more!
How to prepare for your AAR date selection:
- Have your BSU ID number and/or StarID available when you register. Students must be “accepted” prior to submitting a reservation.
- Discuss available dates with your family and any coaches/employers/extracurricular activities in advance, to minimize potential conflicts.
- Attendance for the full event is required. If you anticipate needing hotel accommodations, we recommend making these reservations in advance.
- If you have earned college credits as a transfer or high school PSEO/CIS student, please ensure that we have received a recent transcript prior to your AAR event (for non-MinnState schools only). Credits earned through MinnState 2-year or 4-year schools are automatically updated for you by our transfer evaluation team.
- Access your BSU email account and begin to monitor your BSU student email address. Important AAR schedule details and updates will be sent to your BSU student email account.