Thank you for taking this opportunity to meet over Zoom with a BSU Admissions Representative. Please check your inbox for a confirmation email including your Zoom link and passcode to join your scheduled visit. We’re looking forward to meeting you and hearing about why you’re interested in BSU.
What to expect from a Zoom visit:
- You will not need a Zoom account to join a call.
- 5-minutes before the meeting, click the link to join the call, and include the passcode.
- Please enter your first and last name when joining.
- Enabling your video makes for a more personal conversation. If you do enable your video please be sure that you are in a stationary, quiet location.
- You will be placed in a waiting room until the call begins promptly at 11:30 AM, at which time the host will allow you entrance to the main meeting.
- Enable audio when prompted. This will be required for you to hear the presentation.
- You will automatically be muted when you join. Please stay muted while you’re not talking. To unmute, hover over the bottom left corner of the call window and click the microphone button.
- We will be presenting through video and sharing our screens. There is a chat box to type questions during the presentation, and there will be an opportunity for Q&A at the end.
The best way to approach virtual events is as if you’re there in person! Avoid distractions, pay attention to the presentation, and engage in conversation. We’re looking forward to having you! Go Beavers!