All MnSCU participants are invited and encouraged to share your information, ideas or concerns in a 50-minute presentation on a topic related to Designing with Technology. Presentations can be given individually or in a team. The possible presentation topics could be:
- Showcasing your student design work created with digital technology and the processes used to develop/achieve the work.
- Discussing teaching techniques used to overcome the challenges of incorporating technology into design work.
- Discussing issues related to the Advisory Board for programs.
- Discussing issues related to the program review/evaluation programs.
- Showcasing existing unique partnerships with industry companies.
- Showcasing existing unique partnerships with other secondary and/or post-secondary institutions.
- Establishing and maintaining partnerships between departments within your college or university.
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with industry for student internship possibilities.
- Providing training for special software techniques.
- Demonstrating new related technologies.
- Discussing issues related to managing labs and material expenses.
- Anything you are excited about and want to share with your peers!
To submit your presentation proposal please download the one page Proposal for Presentation Form in PDF format which is found at the top of the page. The form will allow you to detail your ideas for your presentation topic. Deadline for submission of the PDF form is October 1st, 2008. All presentation proposals must be sent digitally using the PDF Form to Drew Graham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of presentation approvals will be sent by email October 3, 2008. The final workshop presentation schedule will be available on the web on October 6, 2008. A printed form of the final workshop presentation schedule will be available in your workshop packet distributed on the first day of workshop.