- It is important to stay physically distant from, yet socially connected with, others. Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from others at all times.
- Wear a mask or face covering that covers both your mouth and nose. On-campus, this is required at all times while indoors, and when outdoors and you cannot maintain 6 feet of physical distance from others.
- Wash or sanitize your hands often. Use soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. This remains one of the most effective ways to keep you healthy.
- Working with an approved reasonable accommodation
- Alone in a private work space where others cannot enter
- Eating/drinking (in private work space, outside while social distancing, or in designated indoor eating areas with social distancing)
- Alone in private dorm room
Please work with your supervisor to ensure you are adhering to Mask/Face Covering requirements.
July 15, 2020
August 20, 2020