Hello BSU/NTC faculty and staff:
As you know, Monday August 10 marks the beginning of the COVID-19 screening tool that all faculty, staff, and students are required to use every day prior to coming onto campus (students who live on campus will use the screening tool each day prior to leaving their residence). Screening tool can be accessed here:
Other helpful information for employees and supervisors:
The Employee Screening Tool BSU-NTC is a quick reference guide that employees can print/post at home to make using the online tool easier.
- The document reflects the questions that are included in the online screening tool.
- The document does not replace the requirement to use the online screening tool.
If an employee does not have access to technology at home to complete the online screening tool – they should use the Employee Screening Tool BSU NTC document to self-assess at home to determine if they can or cannot come to work.
- If their responses allow them to come to campus – they can report to work and use their work computer/iPad to complete the online screening tool at the start of their shift.
- If employees do not have a work computer/iPad – they should work with their supervisor to gain access.
- If their responses do not allow them to come to campus – they should follow the instructions in the document (contact healthcare provider, supervisor and Carol Hess).
- The employee CANNOT come to campus to fill out the online screening tool if their responses indicate to STAY HOME. HR will work with employees to ensure we collect the necessary data.
The Operating Instructions – OI – Health Screening Tool provides additional information related to the required use of the online screening tool by all employees, students and visitors.
The BSU NTC Employee and Supervisor COVID Related Protocol has been updated to reflect the system screening tool. The document contains helpful information for employees and supervisors for COVID related situations.
If you have any questions – please contact your supervisor or HR (Megan.Zothman@bemidjistate.edu).