Dear Campus Community,
Our situation is changing every hour. These constantly shifting circumstances make it impossible to communicate exactly what library services will look like next week, let alone by the end of the semester. Despite this uncertainty, there are a few things we can guarantee:
- We have extended the due date of all currently loaned BSU Library materials to 5/12/20 and we are working with our library partners to extend the due dates of all loaned interlibrary loan materials.
- While school is in session, BSU librarians will provide regular reference services through platforms like email, text, chat, and Zoom.
- The Library will continue to provide access to an extensive (and growing!) list of online resources. While school is in session, librarians can help you find the right online resources for your research.
- You will be able to create interlibrary loan requests for digital articles.
- Librarians will be available to provide library instruction through a variety of methods.
More information about our services and resources during COVID-19 can be found at:
Thank you for your patience. Sincerely,
A. C. Clark Library Staff