UPDATE: As of 9 AM on 6/24/20, EBSCOhost databases are working. Please contact the library here if you have any more access issues.
As of 6/23/20, all EBSCOhost databases are currently either unresponsive or very slow (e.g., Academic Search Premier, Business Source Premier, Communication and Mass Media Complete, and CINAHL). EBSCOhost is aware of the problem and is seeking a solution. If you are unable to access EBSCOhost databases in the meantime, try these alternatives:
- Sage Journals: Access to more than 500 journals in Business, Humanities, Social Sciences, and Science, Technology and Medicine.
- JSTOR: Full-text archive of core academic journals across the humanities, social sciences, and sciences, as well as books and other materials.
- PUBMED: The U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) free digital archive of biomedical and life sciences journal literature.
- ScienceDirect: Emphasizes scientific, technical, and medical information.
- Nexis Uni: Features more than 15,000 news, business and legal sources.
- Project MUSE: Provider of digital humanities and social science content.
- ProQuest Social Science Databases: Includes access to ProQuest Politics Collection, PsycARTICLES, PsycINFO, Sociological Abstracts, Social Services Abstracts, ERIC, and the Physical Education Index.
If you have any questions, please contact us here.