Requesting A. C. Clark Library owned materials to be sent to your home, dorm room, or office is now fully integrated into the library’s catalog, OneSearch.
How it Works:
- Locate the material you need in the library’s catalog, OneSearch
- In the Get It section of the material’s catalog record, Sign in to your account using your StarID username and password
- Click Request Delivery (address required) or Pickup
- Under Pick up Location choose Mail to Me
- Type in your mailing address in the Mail to Me Address text box
- Click Send Request
You will receive an email alerting you once your request is processed.
Please click here to learn more and to view a short walk through video.