Adopted March, 2009; Revised September 2017
- This policy applies to group study rooms that are equipped with technology that allow groups to collaborate on class or research projects.
- For groups of 3 or more.
- Available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Available for three hours, after which after which the group may be asked to vacate the room.
- Rooms equipped with SmartBoards may be used by an individual or a group; those needing SmartBoard access take priority over other uses of the room.
- Questions about the use of computer-equipped study rooms should be referred to the Reference Desk.