Adopted March 2010; Revised April 2021
- This policy applies to the use of computers, printers, and other technology available in the public areas of the A. C. Clark Library. It also includes the use of any technology which is brought to and used within the Library, whether it is connected to the BSU network or not.
- Library users who are not currently registered students, or who are not currently employed by Bemidji State University, may be provided access to technology, under the terms defined in the Community Computer Use Policy.
- Policies and procedures set forth by the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (“Minnesota State”), as well as Bemidji State University, govern the overall use of computers and other technology in the Library. These are:
- MnSCU Policy 5.22 – Acceptable Use of Computers and Information Technology Resources http://www.minnstate.edu/board/policy/522.html
- MnSCU Procedure 5.22.1 – Acceptable Use of Computers and Information Technology Resources http://www.minnstate.edu/board/procedure/522p1.html
- BSU Acceptable Use of Computers and Information Technology https://www.bemidjistate.edu/offices/its/policies/acceptable-use-of-computers-and-information-technology-policy-2/