You now have the option to request physical materials owned by the A.C. Clark Library to be mailed to your home, dorm room, or office.
How it Works
Requesting library material delivery using the Mail to Me Service is an easy process.
- Locate the material you need in the library’s catalog, OneSearch
- In the Get It section of the material’s catalog record, Sign in to your account using your StarID username and password
- Click on Request Delivery (address required) or Pickup
- Under Pick up Location choose Mail to Me
- Type in your mailing address in the Mail to Me Address text box
- Click Send Request
You will receive an email alerting you once your request is processed.
The Fine Print
The Mail to Me Service is available to current Bemidji State University students, faculty, and staff. Materials will be mailed to you at no cost. Items can be renewed online here, returned in the drop box outside of the library, returned at any library on this list, or you can mail the materials back to the library. For a postage paid mailing label contact the library here. Additional information on how to package and return materials will be sent with your requested materials.
If you prefer to pick up your materials at the library, choose Bemidji State University A. C. Clark Library as the pickup location when placing a request.
Interlibrary Loan Delivery
If you are unable to pick up your requested ILL material from the library, we will mail your material to you. Request delivery by:
- Request an ILL as usual
- When the material arrives at the library, you receive an email with the subject line “Your requested item is available”
- Reply to this email notifying us that you’d like this material delivered along with your home address, dorm room, or office number
- We will let you know when the material is in the mail