Important Dates for Fall

Fall 2019

Jun 5th First day Nelnet Available in eService
Jul 29th Book Charging Begins
Aug 23rd $300 or 15% Due (Lessor Of)
1st Cancellation for Non-Payment
International Insurance Due
Aug 26th Classes Begin
Aug 29th Last day to charge books
Aug 30th $300 or 15% Due (Lessor Of)
2nd Cancel for Non-Payment
Last Day to Drop Without Charge
Sept 6th Financial Aid Available (Tentative)
Prior to Aug 31st 100% Total Withdrawal Refund
Aug 31th – Sept 9th 75% Total Withdrawal Refund
Sept 10th – Sept 16th 50% Total Withdrawal Refund
Sept 17th – Sept 23rd 25% Total Withdrawal Refund
Sept 20th Last day to sign up for Nelnet option
Sept 30th Fall bills due in full
Oct 7th Request ‘Holds’ on outstanding accounts
Add late fees

1st through 5th Business Day of the Term:   100% Reduction in Tuition and Fee Charges
6th through 10th Business Day of the Term:   75% Reduction in Tuition and Fee Charges
11th through 15th Business Day of the Term: 50% Reduction in Tuition and Fee Charges
16th through 20th Business Day of the Term: 25% Reduction in Tuition and Fee Charges

NAME/ADDRESS CHANGES:  Make sure you have a local and/or a billing address on file.  You can change your address through the on-line registration page under the “student” tab or by contacting the Records Office.  It is your responsibility to have a correct address on file.  You must contact the Records Office if you are not attending BSU.

FINANCIAL AID:  If you have not received an award letter or have any questions concerning financial aid, contact the Financial Aid Office @218-755-2034 or Deputy 114. You will be required to repay a portion of your financial aid if you withdraw or discontinue attending classes before completing 60% of the semester.

PSEO Students:  BSU will bill your high school or MDE directly for fees and tuition.  You are responsible for any room/board charges, library fees or miscellaneous fees.

RECIPROCITY:  North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin students MUST file for reciprocity to be eligible to receive resident rates.  Reciprocity forms are available on that state reciprocity website.