All BSU requests should meet one of the mass email criteria outlined below:
- Alerts and notification of emergencies and concerns related to safety and security.
- Notification of policies (examples: payment policies and link to student guide/handbook).
- Mandatory disclosures (examples: annual FERPA notification, annual Drug-Free schools notification).
- Survey invitations (examples: NSSE, Noel Levitz Student Satisfaction) sponsored by the University or Minnesota State.
- Unusual exceptions that are determined to be university mission-critical and time-sensitive, and come through a member of the President’s Cabinet.
- Notice of important deadlines relevant to at least the significant majority of the student body.
To request a mass communication be sent to students please click the following link: Communications and Marketing for BSU & NTC