Bemidji State and Northwest Technical College are pleased to announce the development of seven employee resource groups (ERGs) fall 2018 open to employees on both campuses. These groups are one way that the university and college are seeking to help create an even more welcoming and inclusive environment for its employees.
Seven groups have been formed and their leaders are:
- Parents of young children – Patty Hartshorn or Ashleigh Haugen
- Violence prevention – Jay Passa and Debra Peterson
- Employees with elderly parents – Tammy Rogers
- Employees of color and allies – Li Zhou
- Employees interested in conversations about race – Tori Dahlke and David Frison
- Employees who identify as LGBTQQIP2SAA (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, queer, intersex, pansexual, two-spirit (2S), androgynous, or asexual) and allies – Sarah Cronin
- Employees for Accessibility – Jenna Trisko
If you are interested in joining one of the groups, please contact the group leader for meeting information!
If you have ideas for another group, please share them with Travis Greene!