Bemidji State University (BSU) and Northwest Technical College (NTC) maintains SDSs/MSDSs for hazardous chemicals and chemical products used by employees, using electronic access with a company called MSDSonline®. This system ensures that safety information about the products is readily available at all times.
To access the Safety Data Sheets/Material Safety Data Sheets on the MSDSonline® web site, select the following link:
Instructions for the website:
- Select the link above.
- Select “Bemidji State University” or “Northwest Technical College” in the “Locations” field located below the search field box.
- In the search bar box, type in a word or other information about the product.
- The search results will appear below the search bar.
- You may refine your search using the “Narrow Search” options in the menu box to the left side of the search results.
- Be sure the SDS/MSDS you select matches the product you are using. If there are multiple results for the same product, it is usually best to select the one with the most recent revision date.
- Select the PDF icon for the product SDS/MSDS you want to display. You can view the document on line or print it or save it to your computer.
- If a search of the local data base does not provide the SDS/MSDS you want, you can search a broader data base by selecting the hazard diamond icon on the bottom of the vertical menu bar, on the left hand side of the page. If you still do not find the SDS/MSDS you are looking for or have questions about the on-line data base contact:
Environmental Health & Safety