All faculty and staff of Bemidji State University are employees of the State of Minnesota. Employment positions with the university generally fall into two categories: unclassified (such as faculty, deans, directors of programs and vice presidents) and classified service positions (such as technical professionals, office and administrative specialists and maintenance workers).
If you have questions about employment opportunities at Bemidji State University, please contact a member of the Human Resources team.
Unclassified Positions – Faculty, Staff and Administrator Positions
- Assistant Director of Career Services Job ID 2021-042-BSU
- Assistant Volleyball Coach Job ID 2021-035-BSU
- SUCCESS Coach Job ID 2021-036-BSU
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Nursing (General) Job ID 2021-006-BSU
- Assistant Professor of Philosophy Job ID 2021-032-BSU
- Assistant Athletic Trainer – Hockey Job ID 2021-031-BSU
- Head Strength and Conditioning Coach Job ID 2021-029-BSU
- Admissions Representative Job ID 2021-026-BSU
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Project Management-Construction Job ID 2021-028-BSU
- Head Softball Coach Job ID 2021-025-BSU
- Assistant Professor of Environmental Studies Job ID 2021-022-BSU
Classified Positions – Maintenance, Clerical, Technical and Professional Positions
- Technical Support Analyst (ITS 2) Job ID 46546
- Registration Clerk & Course Scheduler (CSSI) Job ID 46548
- Administrative Assistant to the Facilities Director (Account Clerk Sr) Job ID 46555
- Administrative Analyst Specialist (Management Analyst 2) Job ID 46561
- Electrician Job ID 46437
- Plumber Job ID 46246
- Nursing Lab Coordinator (College Lab Services Specialist) Job ID 45648
How to apply
Click the Job ID link above for details regarding the position and application instructions. You will then be instructed to apply online using either the BSU People Admin portal at https://bemidjistate.peopleadmin.com/ or the Minnesota Management and Budget website at http://mn.gov/careers (using the Job ID listed above).
To also see employment opportunities at Northwest Technical College click here
Submitting a bid if you are a current BSU employee
Classified positions are posted for internal bidding on campus.
(AFSCME-MMA) To be eligible to bid, an employee must have the same classification designation as the vacancy and must currently have either a different shift, or a different work area, or a different employment condition. Please complete the Bid Application and return to Human Resources.
(MAPE) Permanent non-probationary classified employees in the seniority unit in the same classification/class option may interest bid on the filling of such vacancy by submitting a written bid.