All faculty and staff of Bemidji State University are employees of the State of Minnesota. Employment positions with the university generally fall into two categories: unclassified (such as faculty, deans, directors of programs and vice presidents) and classified service positions (such as technical professionals, office and administrative specialists and maintenance workers).
If you have questions about employment opportunities at Bemidji State University, please contact a member of the Human Resources team.
Unclassified Positions – Faculty, Staff and Administrator Positions
- Director of the American Indian Resource Center Job ID BSU-F001P
- Chief Information Officer Job ID BSU-F002P
- Assistant / Associate Professor of Nursing – Fixed Term Job ID BSU-F0039
- Art Gallery Director Job ID BSU-004P
- Adjunct Instructor of Elementary Math Education (summer) Job ID BSU-008
- Assistant Professor of History Job ID BSU-005
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Counseling/Clinical Psychology Job ID BSU-007
- Assistant Professor of Psychology Job ID BSU-006
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Nursing – Standard Job ID BSU-011
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Nursing – Adult Job ID BSU-009
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Nursing – Family Job ID BSU-010
Classified Positions – Maintenance, Clerical, Technical and Professional Positions
- Affirmative Action Officer and Civil Rights & Title IX Investigator Job ID 35779
- Programmer/Analyst – Temporary Job ID36556
- Relocation, Delivery & Set-up Specialist Job ID 36559
- Custodian Job ID 36705
How to apply
Click the Job ID link above for details regarding the position and application instructions. You will then be instructed to apply online using either the BSU People Admin portal at https://bemidjistate.peopleadmin.com/ or the Minnesota Management and Budget website at http://mn.gov/careers (using the Job ID listed above).
To also see employment opportunities at Northwest Technical College click here
Submitting a bid if you are a current BSU employee
Classified positions are posted for internal bidding on campus.
(AFSCME-MMA) To be eligible to bid, an employee must have the same classification designation as the vacancy and must currently have either a different shift, or a different work area, or a different employment condition. Please complete the Bid Application and return to Human Resources.
(MAPE) Permanent non-probationary classified employees in the seniority unit in the same classification/class option may interest bid on the filling of such vacancy by submitting a written bid.