All faculty and staff of Bemidji State University are employees of the State of Minnesota. Employment positions with the university generally fall into two categories: unclassified (such as faculty, deans, directors of programs and vice presidents) and classified service positions (such as technical professionals, office and administrative specialists and maintenance workers).
If you have questions about employment opportunities at Bemidji State University, please contact a member of the Human Resources team.
Unclassified Positions – Faculty, Staff and Administrator Positions
- Head Softball Coach Job ID 2021-025-BSU
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Accounting Job ID 2021-023-BSU
- Adjunct Instructor of Computer Science Job ID 2021-024-BSU
- Assistant Professor of Environmental Studies Job ID 2021-022-BSU
- Assistant/Associate Professor of PEDL (Professional Education Distributive Learning) Job ID 2021-020-BSU
- Assistant Professor of Business Administration Job ID 2021-019-BSU
- Associate Dean of Nursing (Chief Nurse Administrator) Job ID 2021-018-BSU
- Instructor / Assistant Professor of Mathematics Job ID 2021-017-BSU
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Nursing (Department Chair) Job ID 2021-013-BSU
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Nursing (Community Health) Job ID 2021-012-BSU
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Criminal Justice: Police Science & Leadership Job ID 2021-008-BSU
- Assistant Professor of Indigenous Sustainability Studies Job ID 2021-009-BSU
- Assistant Professor of Geology Job ID 2021-010-BSU
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Nursing / General Job ID 2021-006-BSU
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Nursing / PhD preferred Job ID 2021-007-BSU
- Assistant Professor of Community & Criminal Justice Studies Job ID 2020-041-BSU
Classified Positions – Maintenance, Clerical, Technical and Professional Positions
- Loan Coordinator Job ID 44999
- Office Manager Job ID 44805
- Nursing Administrative Assistant Job ID 44693
- Affirmative Action Officer (AAO) and Civil Rights & Title IX Investigator Job ID 44529
How to apply
Click the Job ID link above for details regarding the position and application instructions. You will then be instructed to apply online using either the BSU People Admin portal at https://bemidjistate.peopleadmin.com/ or the Minnesota Management and Budget website at http://mn.gov/careers (using the Job ID listed above).
To also see employment opportunities at Northwest Technical College click here
Submitting a bid if you are a current BSU employee
Classified positions are posted for internal bidding on campus.
(AFSCME-MMA) To be eligible to bid, an employee must have the same classification designation as the vacancy and must currently have either a different shift, or a different work area, or a different employment condition. Please complete the Bid Application and return to Human Resources.
(MAPE) Permanent non-probationary classified employees in the seniority unit in the same classification/class option may interest bid on the filling of such vacancy by submitting a written bid.