All faculty and staff of Bemidji State University are employees of the State of Minnesota. Employment positions with the university generally fall into two categories: unclassified (such as faculty, deans, directors of programs and vice presidents) and classified service positions (such as technical professionals, office and administrative specialists and maintenance workers).
If you have questions about employment opportunities at Bemidji State University, please contact a member of the Human Resources team.
Unclassified Positions – Faculty, Staff and Administrator Positions
- Associate Dean of Nursing Job ID 2022-012-BSU
- Associate Director of TRiO/Upward Bound Job ID 2022-008-BSU
- Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management Job ID 2022-003-BSU
Classified Positions – Maintenance, Clerical, Technical and Professional Positions
- Assistant Director of Admissions – Marketing Specialist Job ID 49015
- Intermittent Cashiers / AR Clerical Support Job ID 49013
- Advancement Services Coordinator (BSU Foundation) Job ID 49030
- Campus COVID-19 Coordinator Job details
- Custodian / General Maintenance Worker Job ID 48634
- Student Center for Health & Counseling Administrative Assistant Job ID 48628
How to apply
Click the Job ID link above for details regarding the position and application instructions. You will then be instructed to apply online using either the BSU People Admin portal at https://bemidjistate.peopleadmin.com/ or the Minnesota Management and Budget website at http://mn.gov/careers (using the Job ID listed above).
To also see employment opportunities at Northwest Technical College click here
Submitting a bid if you are a current BSU employee
Classified positions are posted for internal bidding on campus.
(AFSCME-MMA) To be eligible to bid, an employee must have the same classification designation as the vacancy and must currently have either a different shift, or a different work area, or a different employment condition. Please complete the Bid Application and return to Human Resources.
(MAPE) Permanent non-probationary classified employees in the seniority unit in the same classification/class option may interest bid on the filling of such vacancy by submitting a written bid.