How to activate your StarID:
- In any browser, go to https://starid.minnstate.edu/
- Click on Activate StarID.
- Select TechID (Student ID) option under student.
- Select Bemidji State University from the drop down menu.
- Enter your Tech ID number
- Enter your Social Security Number.
- If you do not have a Social Security Number see this article: http://www.bemidjistate.edu/offices/its/knowledge-base/activating-starid-international
- If you get an error “We cannot find a person that matches the information you have provided (Error Code: IAM-G004)” it means your Tech ID or Social Security number were entered in wrong or not on file. Try to enter the information again and if it fails again use these instructions: http://www.bemidjistate.edu/offices/its/knowledge-base/activating-starid-international
- It will display your randomly generated StarID in Yellow at the top of the page. Enter a password. This password will expire every 180 days. REMEMBER your StarID!
Rate This Article
Helpful 4 people found this article helpful.
Related ArticlesChanging your StarID password.
What to do if you’ve fallen for a phishing attack.
What is my Primary email address in the MinnState Office 365 cloud?
Changing Your StarID Preferred Email Address