Add a New Profile in Outlook (Mac OS X)
This article describes how to add a new profile (account) to Outlook on Mac OS X.
This article is step 3 of 4 of the Office 365 migration process for Mac.
New account setup
- Choose Preferences from the Outlook menu.
- Click on Accounts.
- Click on “Exchange or Office 365”.
- Add your account information as follows, then click Add Account.
- E-Mail address: <FirstName.LastName>@bemidjistate.edu
- Method: <leave as User Name and Password>
- User name: <YourStarID>@minnstate.edu
- Password: <Your StarID password>
- Click Allow. Note: this dialog may appear several times during this process.
Rate This Article
Helpful 1 person found this article helpful.
Related ArticlesMulti-Factor Authentication (MFA) for Office 365
BSU/NTC account information – what do I use to sign in?
Stop syncing a folder in OneDrive
Syncing Teams files to your local computer