Adding Panopto to a D2L Course, Faculty
Panopto is integrated with D2L Brightspace. Faculty access to Panopto is only available by logging into D2L Brightspace, creating a new course module titled Panopto and adding the Existing Learning Tool.
1. Create a new course module titled Panopto.
2. Click Add Existing Activities. Select External Learning Tools.
3. Click Panopto. Steps 1-3 are a one time set only– per course.
4. Enter Panopto by clicking the new Panopto link. Students will access your recordings through this link.
5. Panopto opens inside of D2L. Accounts to Panopto are created automatically by clicking the Panopto link in step 4. If this is your first time using Panopto you need to download the Panoto recorder. The recorder is available by clicking the green create button. Let Students know that recordings can be accessed in the Panopto module!