Bridgeman 305: smart room instructions
Bridgeman 305 is a smart classroom and conference room that is equipped with a flat screen TV, sound system, and DVD/VCR player.
Connecting a laptop
- Turn on the touch screen by pressing firmly anywhere on the screen.
- Connect either the VGA cable or the HDMI cable that extends from the media cabinet to the monitor port on the laptop. An adapter may be necessary if the laptop does not have a VGA or HDMI monitor port. All MacBook models will require an adapter.
- Press the Laptop VGA button on the touch screen if you are using the VGA cable, or the Laptop HDMI button if you are using the HDMI cable. This will turn on the TV and set it to the correct input.
- Power up the laptop. If the laptop display is not shown, configure the laptop to send output to a second display.
- Use the volume buttons on the touch screen to control the TV volume.
Using the DVD player
- Press the DVD player button on the touch screen to turn on the TV and set it to display the DVD player.
- Insert the DVD you wish to play, and use the Sony DVD player remote to control the DVD player.
Turn off system
- Press the Shutdown button on the touch screen to shut off the TV.