Configure Outlook 2016 on your personal computer.
Microsoft’s Outlook 2016 is the preferred program for managing your BSU or NTC email and calendar items. Setting it up on a Mac or Windows computer is easy!
The below instructions are based on a new install of Outlook 2016. If you are trying to upgrade your current installation, you might want to start with a new account.
- From either Mac or Windows, launch Outlook 2016.
- Begin process for adding an new account.
- Enter StarID info when it asks for your email address AND/OR username. Remember to use the following format:
- Employees: StarID@minnstate.edu
- Students: StarID@go.minnstate.edu
- Outlook 2016 will auto-detect account settings from our Office 365 server and finalize the setup. If you are asked to confirm this process, please choose Allow.
- Outlook 2016 is now configured for Office 365