Connecting to BSU/NTC VPN from a Windows 10 staff or faculty computer
Establish a secure off-site connection to BSU & NTC networks from your staff or faculty Windows 10 computer.
- Locate the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client by clicking Start button and typing Cisco… Click the link to the client.
- If this is the first time you are using the VPN, you’ll need to enter the following address into the client: VPN2.bemidjistate.edu and click connect. You’ll only need to do this once.
- From the credentials window, please select the correct Group: BSU-StarID (for BSU employees) or NTC-StarID (for NTC employees). Enter your StarID username and password in the following format:
- Click Accept to agree to the Acceptable Use policy.
- The client will indicate when you are securely connected to the BSU or NTC network. When you are finished with your work, please disconnect the VPN.
Rate This Article
Helpful 1 person found this article helpful.
Related ArticlesConnecting to a Wireless Display with Windows 10
What is Internet Guardian?
Wireless configuration instructions for personal devices, Chromebooks
Wireless configuration instructions for personal devices, Windows 10.