Create a new profile in Outlook 2016 (Windows 10)
You may need to create a new Outlook profile as part of our MinnState.edu Office 365 migration. Here’s how.
- Open Control Panel (click Windows button and type Control Panel).
- Click the Mail (32-bit) application.
- Click the Show Profiles button
- Click the Add… button to add a new profile.
- Name it UnifiedTenant.
- Complete the steps for adding your account.
- Make sure the new UnifiedTenant profile is set as your default profile.
Rate This Article
Helpful 25 people found this article helpful.
Related ArticlesStop syncing a folder in OneDrive
Syncing Team files to your local computer
Install the latest version of OneDrive on your Mac or Windows computer