Elmo TT-12iD Document Camera
Turning on the Document Camera
- To turn on the document camera, press the red power button on the upper left corner of the unit or the red power button on the upper left hand corner of the remote control.
Zooming in and Out
- To zoom in, rotate the grey dial on the left hand side of the camera head clockwise until desired zoom is reached.
- To zoom out, rotate the grey dial counter-clockwise until desired zoom is reached.
- To zoom using the remote, use the zoom in and out buttons on the top and bottom of the central control pad.
- Auto focus is enabled on every unit.
- To manually focus, press in the orange button at the end of the camera head, in the center of the zoom dial.
- The illumination can be turned on or off by sliding the illumination light switch, located near the light.
- To adjust the brightness of the image, use the brightness adjust buttons on the camera base or the remote control. Some reflective objects may display better with the lamp turned off and the image brightness turned up.
- To highlight one section of the image, press the highlight button on the remote control.
- You can use the directional buttons on the remotes central control pad to move where on the document is being highlighted.
- Press the highlight button again to deactivate it.
- To mask part of the document (e.g. hide answers to questions etc.) press the mask button on the remote control.
- You can use the directional buttons on the remote controls central control pad to raise, lower, or move the mask side to side as needed.
- Press the mask button again to deactivate.
- To zoom in on a section of a document and scroll through it, press the scroll button on the remote control.
- You can use the directional buttons remote controls central control pad to scroll up, down, left, and right through the zoomed portion of your document.
- Press the scroll button again to deactivate it.
A series of short training videos is available.