How to download software for free using OnTheHub.com
OnTheHub.com is BSU’s and NTC’s software distribution partner for students and employees.
After registering, users can download software at reduced cost. Popular software titles include SPSS, Minitab, Microsoft Office, and others.
1. To access OnTheHub, go to:
- bemidjistate.onthehub.com (for BSU students, faculty, and staff) or
- ntcmn.onthehub.com/ (for NTC students, faculty, and staff)
2. For all first time users of OnTheHub, click Register.
6. Check your BSU ot NTC email and click the first link. This will bring you to the products page.7. Choose which program you would like to download.8. Add the program to your cart.9. Read over the options available to you for the software you’ve chose, then click check out.10. After checkout you will see this screen, click continue.11. Read through the information and sign at the bottom with the required information.12. Answer the questions and then click next.13. If the information is correct click Proceed With Order.14. A page with a red access code with appear, be sure to write down your Product Key (you’ll use this key to register or activate the software) and then click Start Download.
Rate This Article
Helpful 1 person found this article helpful.
Related ArticlesOneDrive for Business: Disable Sharing of Files or Folders
Solution for “no products available” message in OnTheHub software store
Microsoft Office 2016 Introduction