How to install the Zoom client and sign in for the first time.
- Go to the following website: https://minnstate.zoom.us
- At the bottom of the page click Download Client.
- This will open the Download Center where you can click Download under Zoom Client for meetings.
- Save and run the file.
- Then click Sign In.
- On the Zoom Sign in screen select Sign in with SSO
- On the Sign In with SSO dialog box type Minnstate in the Company Domain box and then click Continue
- A browser window will open and you will be prompted to sign in using your StarID credentials.
- This will open the Launch Application box. Click Zoom to select it and then check the box to Remember my choice for Zoommtg links and click Open Link.
- You will then be logged into Zoom where you can start a new meeting, join a meeting, schedule a meeting, or screen your share.
Once you have Zoom installed and are signed-in you will be able to start Zoom in the future by clicking on the Start button in the lower left corner of the screen and typing Zoom and selecting Open. You should not need to sign back in unless you have signed out of the Zoom Client.
For more information on how to use Zoom go to the Zoom Web Conferencing knowledge base article.