How to use the Conference Unit and Make Conference Calls
How to use the conference unit:
1. Place your call (if you are dialing long distance, you will need your long distance code).
2. If needed, conference in multiple callers by using the transfer/conference key (see directions below).
3. Press the blue/grey colored Superkey with the phone on it.
4. Press Conference Unit.
5. Press Turn On.
6. When call is done, press Turn Off. **
- This step is very important. Failing to terminate calls can result in excessive long distance charges!
If you need to connect a laptop, there is a port on the back of the phone. There should already be a black cord coming out of the phone for this. The phone must be plugged directly into the network jack in order for it to operate.
To form a Conference when a two-party call is already in place, or to add another party to an existing conference.
2. Dial the number of the next party.
3. Wait for an answer.
Leave a conference:
To split a Conference and speak privately with the original party:
- Press the Split softkey.