Import Contacts (including Contact Lists) in Office 2016 (Mac OSX)
Import your contact lists (aka: contact groups or distribution lists) to a new Outlook profile in Mac OSX.
This article is step 4 of 4 of the Office 365 migration process for Mac.
- Within Outlook, click on the Tools menu of the Outlook ribbon.
- Click Import.
- Select Outlook for Mac Archive file (.olm). Click Continue.
- Browse to previously exported contacts file. Click Import.
- Importing the contacts may take some time.
- Click finish to complete the import.
- To see your imported Contact, navigate to the People section of Outlook. These may look different depending on the version of Outlook you are using.
- You will see an entry on the left sidebar that says “On My Computer” with other entries below. Make sure to check the box next to “On My Computer” group.
Your contacts and contact lists are now available to access again!
Rate This Article
Helpful 1 person found this article helpful.
Related ArticlesMulti-Factor Authentication (MFA) for Office 365
BSU/NTC account information – what do I use to sign in?
Stop syncing a folder in OneDrive
Syncing Teams files to your local computer