Managing Directory Profiles
Follow these instructions to update faculty and staff profiles on the Directory site.
Note: In order to make changes to a user profile in the Directory, the Faculty/Staff Listing plugin must be installed and setup on your site. If your site needs to be setup with this capability, contact Web Services.
- BSU Faculty & Staff login to MyBSU, NTC Faculty & Staff login to MyNTC.
- Once logged in, hover over the “WordPress” link in the Top Bar. In the dropdown menu that appears, you will see a list of WordPress sites that you have access to edit. Select the Directory site. This will take you to the dashboard of the Directory site.
- In the left hand navigation you will see a link called “Faculty/Staff Listing”. Click on it. This will bring up a list of all the users you have access to edit. This list will contain the profiles of every user entered into your sites “Faculty/Staff Listing” plugin.
- Click on the user you want to edit. This will open the Edit User screen, where you can edit fields like their biography, research interests, photos, and more.
- When you’re done making changes press the update button, and your changes will be saved.