Wireless configuration instructions for personal devices, Android
Connecting your personal Android Device to BSU’s or NTC’s wifi network is easy!
1. Open Settings and select Wi-Fi
2. Find and click on the BSU or NTC network listed on your device. You will need to adjust the connection settings for this network.
- Network SSID: BSU or NTC
- EAP method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPV2
- CA Certificate: Do Not Validate
- Identity: Enter your Starid username here
- StarID@live.bemidjistate.edu (for BSU students) or StarID@bemidjistate.edu (for BSU faculty and staff)
- StarID@live.ntcmn.edu (for NTC students) or StarID@ntcmn.edu (for NTC faculty and staff)
- Anonymous identity: left blank
- Password: Enter your StarID password here
Your settings should look like this:
3. Click Connect.
These are basic instructions for Android 7 OS. Your device may differ slightly.
Rate This Article
Helpful 10 people found this article helpful.
Related ArticlesUsing Wireless Display Option in HMU Conference Rooms
Wireless configuration instructions for personal devices, Chromebooks
Wireless configuration instructions for personal devices, Windows 10.
Use MS Outlook app to receive BSU or NTC email on your mobile device or phone.