Wireless configuration instructions for personal devices, Windows 10.
How to connect your personal Windows 10 device to the BSU or NTC wifi network:
- From the Windows Notification Area (icons near the clock), find and click the network icon to see the list of available networks in your area.
- Click on BSU or NTC, check Connect automatically, then click Connect.
- Enter your StarID login credentials and click OK:
- BSU students: StarID@live.bemidjistate.edu
- BSU faculty and staff: StarID@bemidjistate.edu
- NTC students: StarID@live.ntcmn.edu
- NTC faculty and staff: StarID@ntcmn.edu
Rate This Article
Helpful 5 people found this article helpful.
Related ArticlesBSU/NTC account information – what do I use to sign?
Changing your StarID password.
Connecting to BSU/NTC VPN from a Windows 10 staff or faculty computer
Connecting to a Wireless Display with Windows 10