Wireless configuration instructions for personal devices, iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod)
How to connect your personal iOS device to BSU’s or NTC’s wifi network:
1. Click Settings
2. Click Wireless
3. Choose Other
4. Type in BSU or NTC for the Network Name
5. Select WPA2-Enterprise for the Security
6. Enter your StarID username and password (after starID transition)
– StarID@live.bemidjistate.edu (for BSU students) and StarID@bemidjistate.edu (for BSU faculty and staff)
– StarID@live.ntcmn.edu (for NTC students) and StarID@ntcmn.edu (for NTC faculty and staff)
7. Accept BSU or NTC Certificate
These instructions may not be accurate due to the variability between different devices and operation systems. These are basic instructions for Apple which show you the different fields that might appear and the selection you should make.
Rate This Article
Helpful 13 people found this article helpful.
Related ArticlesScanning Documents with Smartphones and Tablets
Using Wireless Display Option in HMU Conference Rooms
Wireless configuration instructions for personal devices, Chromebooks
Wireless configuration instructions for personal devices, Windows 10.