General Policies and Procedures
- Please do not save any data to computers. It will be deleted. Consider saving to a personal flash drive or to your BSU OneDrive.
- Data on public lab computers may be visible to other users. For your own personal privacy, always log off after each use!
- Lab employees are available to assist with use of lab equipment only. If you need help with your assignment, please contact your instructor.
Printing is provided to all users of the Public Labs. Laser printers are located on both 1st and 3rd floors of the Library. A Color printer is available on the 3rd floor of the Library.
- Printing is provided at no charge.
- Printing may be done by Public Lab users only.
- When making multiple copies, please use the Toshiba multi-function devices on the 3rd floor of the Library or visit the Campus Print Shop.
- Please be GREEN and only print when necessary!
Miscellaneous Policies and Procedures
- Games of any kind are prohibited in the Public Lab (unless used in a class and authorized by the instructor).
- Private or commercial use of lab resources is prohibited.
Reservation Requests for Computer Classroom (Library 122)
Reservations can be made by contacting the Public Labs Student Manager at x3777.
- Please indicate if you require specific computers, software or equipment.
- Student employees CANNOT schedule or reserve the classroom for faculty.
- Schedules of classroom reservations for classes will be posted on the campus EMS website.