To get started, head over to the knowledge base and enter a key word or phrase of the topic you’d like to know more about.
The KB is divided into 10 categories:
- Accounts and Access. Information about the different BSU and MnSCU account types and how to use them.
- Storage and Sharing. Bemidji State offers several secure file storage options and collaboration tools.
- Productivity. Software productivity tools available at BSU. This includes help with MS Office, ImageNow, PaperCut and more.
- Hardware and Device Support. Get help with BSU-issued devices or technology, including printers, phones, laptops, mobiles, etc.
- Computer Labs. Find answers here about anything related to BSU’s Computer Labs. Basic introduction to software titles too.
- Teaching, Learning and Classroom Technology. Teaching and Learning resources. Get help managing classroom and instructional technology.
- Web and Application Services. WordPress, FTP, and custom web programming help.
- WiFi and Networks. Instructions on accessing and using BSU’s WiFi and wired networks from BSU-issued and personal devices.
- StarID. Articles about BSU’s and NTC’s StarID migration.
Not finding what you are looking for? Check out our other support options.