Criterion 2 – Scholarly or Creative Achievement or Research
Scholarly or Creative Achievement or Research
Click here for Article 22 of the IFO contract.
Resources are provided below to aid in your evidence and practice of Criterion 2.
- Internal BSU Grants: There are three individual internal BSU grants available to faculty with awards up to $5,000, dependent upon the specific grant.
- Professional Improvement Grant (PIG)
- President’s Faculty Mini Grant (PFMG)
- New Faculty Scholarship and Innovation Fund (NFSIF)
- BSU Grant Writer: Jenna Trisko serves as the grant specialist for the university. Jenna works closely with faculty and staff to seek out funding for various projects and programs, conducts prospecting, writes narratives and creates budgets, edits application documents, and assists in the submission process. Always feel free to reach out to her for funding assistance with your research and program ideas.
- CPD Library: The CPD Library Catalog is now online and searchable at LibraryThing.com.
- Username: bsu.cpd
- Password: beavers010
- A.C. Clark Library: The library can support your research by providing up-to-date coverage of literature in your field, as well as individual research support and assistance.
- Community Engagement: Community Engagement is part of BSU’s Strategic Plan and BSU is invested in cultivating these enriching and valuable relationships in the greater Bemidji community
- Participate in Campus events (Black History Month, Native November, Women’s History Month, etc.)
- Undergraduate Teaching Associate Program (UTAP)
- Honors Council Lectures: The BSU Honors Program puts out a call each semester for Honors Council Lectures as part of an ongoing series. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org