Criterion 3 – Evidence of Continuing Preparation and Study
Evidence of Continuing Preparation and Study
Click here for Article 22 of the IFO contract.
Resources are provided below to aid in your evidence and practice of Criterion 3.
- Chair’s Training: The IFO has yearly training for faculty interested in moving into department chair positions. These will be advertised via fac-staff emails.
- BSU Today!: An internal professional development opportunity hosted by the Teaching & Learning Center each August during fall start-up week.
- Teaching & Learning Showcase: An internal professional development opportunity hosted by the Teaching & Learning Center each January during spring start-up week.
- Book Club: The CPD has hosted book clubs in the past. Upcoming book clubs will be announced via fac-staff emails. If you’re interested in leading a book club, please contact us! Send an email to email@example.com if you’d like to lead or have a book suggestion.
- Mentoring: Mentorship is a reciprocal, supportive, and semiformal relationship between colleagues usually involving a more senior faculty person and faculty person new to the role or setting. Please click the link above for more information.
- Diversity: Diversity, when embraced and respected enriches lives and experiences. Embracing diversity and learning ways to respect others is an ongoing process.