Criterion 4. Contributions to student growth and development.
Click here for Article 22 of the IFO contract.
Resources are provided below to aid in your evidence and practice of Criterion 4.
- Advising: We have found it very helpful to contact advises a few weeks prior to registration to remind students of the importance and benefits of the advisor/advisee relationship. You can find a template email here.
- UTAP: As an expression of its commitment to teaching and learning, the Center for Professional Development has developed a program which allows interested and qualified students to experience some of the challenges and rewards of college teaching by working closely with faculty as they prepare and teach their classes.
- A.C. Clark Library: The library can help your students become more independent researchers and information literate citizens.
- Writing Resource Center: Encourage your students to visit the WRC!
- Advising Success Center: The Advising Success Center (ASC) is here to help you thrive every step of the way. We’ll be here for you from the day you arrive on campus to the day you graduate.