Service to the University and Community
Resources are provided below to aid in your evidence and practice of Criterion 5.
- Be a part of the BSU Community
- Community Engagement Council
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Mentor Program: Mentorship is a reciprocal, supportive, and semiformal relationship between colleagues usually involving a more senior faculty person and faculty person new to the role or setting. Please click the link above for more information.
- Center for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Be a part of the Bemidji Community