- Faculty will not expect students to devote more than six hours per week to their responsibilities in this program, including time spent in the undergraduate class to which they have been assigned.
- Faculty will provide informal instruction and assistance to the teaching associate in accordance with the purpose of the program.
- Faculty will not expect the teaching associate to “cover” classes in the instructor’s absence, or to evaluate or grade student work.
- Faculty will not expect the teaching associate to perform essential clerical tasks such as recording grades.
- Faculty will make a serious commitment to attend UTAP workshops offered as part of the program.
Feedback about this webpage.