We, the students of Bemidji State University (BSU), joined together in a common cause, need a governing body to give advice on the interests of the student body and to represent the student association to all levels of government, administration, faculty and staff.
Our Current Initiatives
- Improving Student Dinning Experience
- Affordable Tuition and Textbooks
- Programing Activities to Improve Diversity and Inclusion Improve Participation and Support for Student Organizations
- More Sustainability Projects to Make the Campus Greener
- Boosting School Spirit with Student Incentive Programing
- Making a Student Demand Based Action Plan