Peer Advisors/Tutors are here to help you get through the semester!
PLEASE NOTE: The Advising Success Center Peer Advisors/Tutors are working remotely. Peer Advising/Tutoring appointments will be set up by appointment via zoom. To make an appointment, email the peer advisor/tutor you wish to work with. Thank you!
Contact us now if you need help setting up a study schedule, preparing for your next test, or getting started on a new assignment. Staying ahead of your homework and studying in advance for exams can help prevent unnecessary stress in your academic career.
Other Services we can Help you with:
- Academic Course Assistance and tutoring within our majors and liberal education courses we have completed
- e Services: How to navigate and find your academic records/DARS, 365 email, one-drive and the resources you need
- Student Services: Connect with tutoring, advising, Career Services, Health & Counseling, Accessibility Services,Veteran Services,TRIO/SSS & more
- Class Schedules: Plan to graduate, learn more about Degree audit Report
- BSU’s Online Library: Research resources and get familiar with Advisor Change, Change Major and Petitions forms