The Advising Success Center (Decker Hall 202) is your first stop when you are seeking to improve your academic skills and excel in your classes. We can also help you find and refer you to other tutoring programs on campus.
- Academic Toolbox
- Browse articles, documents and tools on Time Management, Skills Assessment, Study Strategies, Exam Preparation, GPA Calculators and Planning Sheets
FREE-ON DEMAND On-Line Tutoring for On Campus & Online Students.
- To access Tutor.com: Log in to MyBSU, then click D2L Brightspace.
- On the right side HelpLinks menu under Academic Support, click the Tutor.com icon.
- Your MyBSU login will allow you access to Tutor.com, and you’ll be able to manage your tutoring account in their system.
- Tutors are available 24/7 and are able to help with a wide variety of subjects day or night. Subjects include MATH, SCIENCE, BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS, BUSINESS, ACCOUNTING, ECONOMICS, ENGLISH/WRITING, SOCIAL SCIENCE & MORE.
- Due to the Covid-19: If you need more then 15 hours of online tutoring hours please contact the Advising Success Center with your Name and Student ID number to request more hours. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
BSU Department’s Providing Tutoring:
Drop-in tutoring from the Department of Accounting, click for hours -> here
- American Indian Resource Center
Tutoring services are available upon request.
- Advising Success Center: Peer Advisor/Tutor Schedule
- Biology Learning Lab-Sattgast 220
- Modern Language: At Library, 3rd floor, Tutoring Center
- Spanish tutoring
- German Tutoring
- Math Help Room
Drop-in tutoring from the Department of Mathematics, click for hours -> here
- Trio/Student Support Services
Academic support and tutoring provided to eligible services. Contact Trio/SSS for information. Click Trio/SSS Tutor Request Form or More Information About TRIO/SSS
- Writing Resource Center
Help is available to both on-campus and off-campus students via the drop in center or online, click -> here