The Advising Success Center is your first stop when you are seeking to improve your academic skills and excel in your classes. We can also help you find and refer you to other tutoring programs on campus that may be available to you.
Academic Course Assistance:
- Peer Advisors can tutor in their completed major courses and/or liberal education courses. Stop by Decker Hall 202 to connect with a Peer Advisor. Peer advisors can also assist with time management and study skills strategies.
Tutoring Service by Department:
Drop-in tutoring from the Department of Accounting, click for hours -> here
- American Indian Resource Center
Tutoring services are available upon request.
- Biology Learning Lab-Sattgast 220
- Modern Language: At Library Clark, 3rd floor, Tutoring Center
- German tutoring: Tuesdays 12-1pm & Thursdays 12-2pm
- Spanish tutoring
- Math Help Room
Drop-in tutoring from the Department of Mathematics, click for hours -> here
- Trio/Student Support Services
Academic support and tutoring provided to eligible services. Contact Trio/SSS for information. Click Trio/SSS Tutor Request Form or More Information About TRIO/SSS
- Writing Resource Center
Help is available to both on-campus and off-campus students via the drop in center or online, click -> here
FREE-ON DEMAND On-Line Tutoring for On Campus & Online Students.
- To access Tutor.com: Log in to MyBSU, then click D2L Brightspace.
- On the right side HelpLinks menu under Academic Support, click the Tutor.com icon.
- Your MyBSU login will allow you access to Tutor.com, and you’ll be able to manage your tutoring account in their system.
- Tutors are available 24/7 and are able to help with a wide variety of subjects day or night. Subjects include MATH, SCIENCE, BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS, BUSINESS, ACCOUNTING, ECONOMICS, ENGLISH/WRITING, SOCIAL SCIENCE & MORE.
- Academic Toolbox
- Browse articles, documents and tools on Time Management, Skills Assessment, Study Strategies, Exam Preparation, GPA Calculators and Planning Sheets.