The Advising Success Center can help you find and refer you to other tutoring programs on campus that may be available to you.
Drop-in tutoring from the Department of Accounting, click for hours -> here
- American Indian Resource Center
Tutoring services are available upon request.
- Biology Learning Lab-Sattgast 220
- Math Help Room
Drop-in tutoring from the Department of Mathematics, click for hours -> here
- Trio/Student Support Services
Academic support and tutoring provided to eligible services. Contact Trio/SSS for information. Click Trio/SSS Tutor Request Form or More Information About TRIO/SSS
- Writing Resource Center
Help is available to both on-campus and off-campus students via the drop in center or online, click -> here
FREE-ON DEMAND On-Line Tutoring for On Campus & Online Students.
- To access Tutor.com:
Log in to MyBSU, then click D2L Brightspace.
- On the right side HelpLinks menu under Academic Support, click the Tutor.com icon.
- Your MyBSU login will allow you access to Tutor.com, and you’ll be able to manage your tutoring account in their system.
- Tutors are available 24/7 and are able to help with a wide variety of subjects day or night. Subjects include MATH, SCIENCE, BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS, BUSINESS, ACCOUNTING, ECONOMICS, ENGLISH/WRITING, SOCIAL SCIENCE & MORE.