Connecting You With the Best and the Brightest
Partnering with Career Services at Bemidji State University means you’ll be tapping into one of the largest and most prepared pools of talent in northern Minnesota. We offer services to aid you in finding the perfect candidate for your employment and internship opportunities.
Here is a List of Ways That You Can Connect with Our Students
Promote Job & Internship Positions
- You may post your position with us on Connect2Careers, powered by Handshake. We have an interactive online recruitment system that will allow you to self-navigate. You are able to personally go into the system and post those internships/jobs you may have.
Attend BSU/NTC Job & Internship Fair
- Our fair is held late-winter/early-spring and provides employers who are seeking to hire students for full-time jobs, internships, part-time jobs and summer projects. This event is open to all majors, and employers. Check the Calendar for upcoming dates.
Participate in other Career Services events
- Throughout the year, Career Services offers special events for students where employer assistance or participation is often necessary. Like, Practice Interview Days. Contact us if you are interested in learning more.
Provide On-Campus Interviews
- Career Services can help coordinate a interview schedule and assist with recruitment! You have designated space for interview/recruiter rooms and also can assist coordinate a skype interview schedule.
Organize a day to table in the Student Union
- For marketing your company and/or positions you may be recruiting for we will be happy to sponsor a table for you in the lively student union. Best times are 11a.m. – 1p.m. Contact us to set up a date.
Seek out speaking opportunities with Student Clubs & Organizations
- Some of the best conversations have taken place in a focused group. At Bemidji State we have over 90 Clubs and Organizations that you may be interested in connecting with. Contact the Club President or Club Advisor for coordinating a date and time that works for both parties.
Connect2Careers is Bemidji State’s online recruitment system that is powered by Handshake. Handshake has a number of resources and tools accessible to employers on their website.
Resources For Employers
- Graduate Numbers: BSU Graduates by Major
- National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles for Professional Practice