Employer’s Quick Guide
Connect2Careers is Bemidji State University’s online resume and job posting system. As an employer, Connect2Careers is a way for you to connect with students and alumni for internships and full-time jobs. You can post job and internship openings online and search the student and alumni resume database.
You may create your own account and complete your profile by following the New User link. You may also e-mail us at email@example.com to request your User ID and Password. (Please allow 1-2 business days for a reply.)
- When you first log in, please edit your information by clicking “My Profile.”
- Click the [Edit] links next to Employer Information and Contact Information to change these sections.
- You may choose to change your User ID and Password under Contact Information.
- Click SAVE to save changes to your profile.
- Select either Quick or Advanced search. Make your choices for a search and click on SEARCH.
- To view all available students, just click on SEARCH.
- Click on My Jobs to display any jobs currently available with your company.
- To view the job information, click on the ID No.
To Create a New Job
- Click on New Job. Enter job information. Fields with an * are required information. Fill out as much information as possible to make the job posting complete. In “Application Instructions,” enter the manner in which a potential employee may apply for this position. Click on SAVE to update this information.
- Follow the steps listed in To Make Changes to Current Jobs (below) to complete the posting information.
To Make Changes to Current Jobs
- There are several sections (Position Information, Contact Information and Posting Information) that you may update.
- To make changes to any sections, click on the [Edit] link and make your changes. Once completed, click on SAVE for each section.
- Under Posting Information, there are two sections that you need to review. In “Show Contact Information,” if you select No, your contact information will not be available to potential employees. In “Allow Student Self Referral,” if you select Yes, students will be able to send their resumes to you directly via e-mail.NOTE: Once you add a job or make changes to a current job, this information will be reviewed by a Career Services employee before it is posted. (Please allow 1-2 business days.)
For More Information
Please contact the Career Services office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-755-2038