“Big Six” Collegiate Experiences
- I had at least one professor at [college] who made me excited about learning.
- My professor(s) at [college] cared about me as a person.
- I had a mentor who encouraged me to pursue my goals and dreams.
- I worked on a project that took a semester or more to complete.
- I had an internship or job that allowed me to apply what I was learning in the classroom.
- I was extremely active in extracurricular activities and organizations while I attended [college].
Source: Gallup-Purdue Index