In-State Tuition Benefit:
- All international students, including English Language Center (ELC) students, are eligible for BSU’s in-state (resident) tuition rate.
- 2019-2020 Academic Year Expense Sheet
- 2020-2021 Academic Year Expense Sheet
- International students are not charged an out of state tuition rate.
- There are no special requirements to receive and maintain this benefit.
- BSU offers high-quality education at an affordable price.
2019 – 2020 International Student Estimated Cost Breakdown (1 Academic Year)
Approximate costs for two semesters as a full-time international student residing on campus in a double-occupancy room with a meal plan:
|— Health insurance:||$1,800|
|— Orientation fee:||$100|
| — Books/supplies
(may be less for ELC students):