A site to help families and friends of alcoholics recover from the effects of living with the problem drinking of a relative or friend.
- Alcohol Consumption
A service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health
- Alcohol Screening
A site to help assess alcohol consumption patterns to determine how much is too much.
- Children of Alcoholics Foundation
Help and hope for children of alcoholics and other substance abusers.
- College Drinking Prevention
- Drink Wheel
Online blood alcohol content calculator
- e-Chug (The Alcohol eCheckup to Go) is an online alcohol intervention and personalized feedback tool designed to motivate individuals to assess their alcohol consumption by analyzing information about their individual drinking and risk factors.
- Facts on Tap
A dynamic web site for college students dealing with many aspects of alcohol use.
- Go Ask Alice
Education on alcohol, nicotine, and other drugs
- The Higher Education Center for Alcohol and Other Drug Prevention
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence
- National Institutes of Health – National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- White Bison
Native American recovery/spirituality
Feedback about this webpage.